youth meeting March 15 || Tuesday, March 16, 2010 7:02 PM

Last night I caught a fresh word that will be a turning point for me n my cg
I can see them like the picture of foxes that were set on fire hearing n obeying God
They will be bold n fearless
Unafraid walking in your grace n anointing
Help me to be about the father's business not on my own agenda
Help me to be able to serve you in such an amazing way
I am not satisfied wher I am until I see you move in greater way
Until when I preach pp cry n give their hearts to jesus
I must carry something different in my spirit

Pastor Kong spoke about raising the Next generation of leaders of CHC and I think to myself can I really do it ? I'm just amazed at the sacrificial spirit of teng n Jacq n pst tan who led hundreds at just 16 n 17 years old. Somehow I need to know that God can use me to really grow the zone! Had a word from God long time ago in jurong west n God said that I would have influence over the number of pp that was seated at the entire floor area about 300?

Felt very convicted when pst said we got to wear out your bible! Need to grow in word n keep on confessing until I see things happened becoz anointing comes from word.

I got to really Surrender insecurities and let God's rhema enlarge inside of me. God word is true, he will use me to raise up generation of pp who will serve in spite of busyness



Today I confess that I will be able to plan n hear God so clearly
I am joyful smiling n supernatural equipped individual
I am anointed to serve God in a greater way
I see the power of God moving in me
I can hear God speak to me guiding me what to plan n do to fulfill his will this March n April
As I go overseas you will continue to give us good fruits that shall remain
I am more than a conqueror
I am confident as my identity is found in jesus
My hope n strength is in him alone
I do not need to be afraid or dismayed for he is with me!

love,
That Faery
kiss and tell. . .

Sharon Tan, Marcom Specialist, CHC, Fan Club of the Vampire in Twilight (Edward Cullen), I've been exercising (giving self a pat on the back) Bday - 12 Aug 1985 ,SMU Biz Mgmt Degree in Marketing and Corporate Comms MSN/Facebk - sharon.shulin@gmail.com, Skype/Twitter - Shulinzz
Jukebox
Put your hands in the air.

follow me on Twitter




Love Letters.
Ink quills



Escaping From the Faeries.
Run Run!!