Positive Confessions! || Tuesday, March 09, 2010 12:09 AM
I just discovered that reading my blogposts is a real form of encouragement to me cos it memoralizes all the words that God spoke to me!!
Today was a long but fruitful day - I think its amazing if we can just pronounce over our day that the challenges brought something good.
Today kept having to confess positively cos I was feeling 'a little stressed' buy the workload.
So I told myself: I can do all things through Christ, I am the head and not the tail, all things work together for good, I am stretching my capacity, stamina, emotional capacity, I am taking constructive criticism positively.
In spite of having to rewrite almost everything for the internal newsletter, yet God is good, boss sent me msg to ask me how I was in spite of the 'tough' meeting and encouraged me by saying I took it well.
Thats just real amazing.
I really need to improve my business writing skills and sentence structure, everything just sounds wrong but I need to really learn to point out my own mistakes first.
Thank God for his grace.
I am growing from all these. I am learning and stretching and in a sense eating the humble pie!
So back to positive confessions:- I am sharp
- I am excellent
- I am disciplined with my time
- I can wake up early (im always afraid to sleep less, but let bro poh - just sacrifice a little sleep to pray/practise guitar-its somehow worth it!!!)
- I am detailed - must remember to do CMS and send in stuff on time
- I am able to garner the leaders together for a single purpose, this wk outreach is effective, i just love my members, they are truly the best, joyce bringing her 3 friends for board games, praise God for new doors opening!!!!
- I see jon n myself and our fervency, urgency to purposefully reach out and meet needs to be multiplied in the cg
- I see heaven opening over labrador and katong hostel in March & Apr 2010
- I am attractive, well-groomed, positive and cheerful person!
- I am anointed and led by the Holy Spirit everyday!!
- I am a good team player and connected w the other leaders in veron zone
- My relationships, friendships, social networks, mentoring relationships, relationships w leaders are growing deeper, stronger and establishing my future
- I am learning to learn on God more
- I am bold to step out in faith and when I take a step, HS is always making the way for us to get through no matter what.
btw so happy to achieve many things in spite of leaving the office late - I had a good bs with Ronald, encouraging him about his family situation, believe he will rise up and above his situation, strategize w jon for outreach, did laundry, went jogging and had a cool quiet time - talking and singing to God while exercising - you all should try it some day.
This is from my blogpost: From the beginning of time, Satan has attempted to convince us that God is not going to come through for us. Remember, God told us what was going to happen, He just never told us when.
God spoke a rhema to me last year during JB trip repeating it twice - I will give you the desires of your heart and I know it will happen in 2010, help me Lord to trust in your timing, trust in your grace that you will always have the best for me, at the right place and at the right time, you know me more than anyone else and you know that whatever I sow it shall not be in vain, you prosper the work of my hands, you grow your kingdom, bringing increase and you open doors for the right mentors, friends and relationships.
I am full of faith and patience, I dont need to struggle but I will choose to rest into a rest of faith!
This is from my blogpost: God’s power is not limited to what you are going through, deficiencies, yr present condition, what you r dealing with, yr inadequacies.God sees our limits and says - he can go further, higher, deeper, stronger, longer!
Why? becoz there is the zoe life of God in me!!
I confess that new helpers will rise up in e417 - I will see Ronald, Shiying, Weixian, Victor taking greater ownership over cg, they will personally hunger for more of God and desire to build God's house
I confess new friends coming into the cg to be integrated
I can see adam and harun coming regularly to cg n svc, deepening their walk w God
I see open doors in katong hostel - new pp, new friendships forged as the cg adopts n takes ownership over the place.
I confess that this year will be year of breakthru in relationships
I confess that I will have a bigger heart to love and show grace n mercy to difficult pp, I will choose to love mum n dad more
I am teachable, humble, hunger and renewing my 1st love, I am growing in my passion
love,