Reflections of DREAMs Msg || Monday, November 16, 2009 9:54 AM

Matt 20: 25 Jesus called them together and said, "You know that the rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and their high officials exercise authority over them. 26Not so with you. Instead, whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant, 27and whoever wants to be first must be your slave— 28just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."

Jesus’ highest aspiration is to lay down his life,
His biggest dream is to be a servant! Wow.


Usually, people's dreams are - I wanna be a millionaire (which I think shouldnt be a problem with sufficient inheritance - wahaaa. okoko cannot take short cut in life hor)

To achieve great dreams I need:

HumilityJames 4:6 God resists the proud but gives grace to the humble
That’s interesting right? Even if you make a lot of mistakes, but yet u remain humble and don’t let yr attitude change to one of pride, what happens? You still get God’s grace! That’s quite cool, cos at work I have a colleague who thinks im always ‘sabo-ing’ her and making her look bad with my mistake (so that’s why I get I shot at and complained abt) , so I examined my heart and decided not to hold offense but to forgive, well – that’s the way right? More grace, more bonus, more favor in my life!
1 Pet 5:6 Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. God is the one who elevates us, elevates our achievements, elevates us in influence and stature, but it comes 1st when we acknowledge that all that we achieve is never a result of just how smart we are, or how hard we work, our successes are always based on what people have helped us with and most of all, its God opening a way. If God is for us, who can be against us? Likewise, if God is against us, what is the point is everyone loves you and supports you?

Courage - to do what's right even if its unpopular, i think I got to walk in greater integrity and honesty: I need to learn to admit and be honest if I have not done things properly

He who covers his sins (weakness, failures) will not prosper

Loyalty -

Num 14: 24 24 But because my servant Caleb has a different spirit and follows me wholeheartedly, I will bring him into the land he went to, and his descendants will inherit it.

I wonder as a leader - what would you do if all yr people didnt wanna follow what God wanted and listened to the voice of doubt, fear, worry and criticism? will we still be loyal to the vision?

Then Moses and Aaron fell facedown in front of the whole Israelite assembly gathered there. 6 Joshua son of Nun and Caleb son of Jephunneh, who were among those who had explored the land, tore their clothes 7 and said to the entire Israelite assembly, "The land we passed through and explored is exceedingly good. 8 If the LORD is pleased with us, he will lead us into that land, a land flowing with milk and honey, and will give it to us. 9 Only do not rebel against the LORD. And do not be afraid of the people of the land, because we will swallow them up. Their protection is gone, but the LORD is with us. Do not be afraid of them."

love,
That Faery
kiss and tell. . .

Sharon Tan, Marcom Specialist, CHC, Fan Club of the Vampire in Twilight (Edward Cullen), I've been exercising (giving self a pat on the back) Bday - 12 Aug 1985 ,SMU Biz Mgmt Degree in Marketing and Corporate Comms MSN/Facebk - sharon.shulin@gmail.com, Skype/Twitter - Shulinzz
Jukebox
Put your hands in the air.

follow me on Twitter




Love Letters.
Ink quills



Escaping From the Faeries.
Run Run!!