Living a life given to others!! I hope to anyway..grinz || Friday, November 20, 2009 11:47 PM

Feeling a bit emo now - when i think abt how sometimes u can put so much effort to love n care but yet ppl still dont trust u or take it the wrong way, hmmmmm but in spite of my feeling, Im going to stay positive and not try to push things along on my own strength, it will make things worse.

I think God places this kind of ppl in yr life to stretch u in mercy n grace, ahhhhh what better way, i think id get annoyed cos i want instant results - i sow, i expect to reap immediate, all smiles and ppl being grateful, and ppl appreciating - but then again, God has other plans in mind - i gotta be MORE PATIENT!! takes time and patience to inherit the PROMISES!!

I just do my best, rely on God's wisdom, chill n smile.

Gotta STAY POSITIVE! but still amazed how ppl can be cynical, but its ok - there are still really good ppl out there.

Was encouraged talking to a fren - i think its amazing how God can turn ard emo ppl and how one's cgl can play a part in it, when u see him now and how he stays positive and encouraging, then u wonder - u mean he was like so 'always thinking of having low expectations just to be happy', its amazing the change.

i really wanna hav good friendships and lasting friendships in my life!

And I wanna always stay hopeful and not become jaded even aft working for a long time

I wanna b able to give and love a person (a guy of course) that I can truly b a gem in one's eyes, just hope this guy gets whacked on the head by God and stop being so blur and have his eyes open!! im here leh - dont go looking elsewhere... wahhaa..

my fren says im a strong gal, stable, ldr, knows what i want - but thats what ppl see on the outside, the resilient side, but when u look inside you realise we all have weakness, thats why we all are who we are by God's grace.

my other fren says im one of the more 'real ldrs' thats cos i admitted to falling asleep while trying to pray on my bed, and waking up late - and rushing to work, well CGL also human right.

today i sowed into a friend's life - at lunch i shared w her abt my family and she opened up to share the troubles she had in hers, i really believe that when im real to ppl, they can see that life is nt perfect, but hav a great big God inside of us, I really wanna see this soul touched by God's life

today i also did my best to share bs with 2 ppl - i really love to give bs and speak words of encouragement to ppl, takes lots of effort but at the end of the day its worth it...

then i talked to another old fren but i think she is like starting to nt respond already - its a bit like u sow a lot but yet the heart still like no effort/desire for God, hmmm felt a bit emo abt that.

but its ok - sometimes u just got to GIVE and not expect ANYTHING back - at the end of the day, God gives, God takes away - i'd just trust n not worry...

I must get positive!! stop being emo! wahhaha.. i gotta prepare for tomo's guitar lesson w bro poh!! and i changed the strings of my guitar 'twang!!' grinz, nice n shiny strings, not dull n rusty

initially i wanted to sing this song, but i realised ah, its nt that seasoned enuf for me to play in front of entire class! i think i shall do some other song la:

No boundaries
Kris Allen
American Idol 2009

D
Seconds, hours, so many days
A
You know what you want, but how long can you wait?
Bm
Every moment last forever
G
When you feel you've lost your way
D
What if my chances were already gone?
A
I started believing that I could be wrong
Bm
But you give me one good reason
G
To fight and never walk away


Bm G
Here I am, still holding on


D
With every step, you climb another mountain
A
Every breath, it's harder to believe
Bm A G
You'll make it through the pain, weather the hurricanes
To get to that one thing
D
Just when you think the road is going nowhere
A
Just when you almost gave up on your dreams
Bm A G
They take you by the hand and show you that you can
There are no boundaries
D
I fought to the limit, to stand on the edge
A
What if today is as good as it gets?
Bm
Don't know where the future's heading
G
But nothing's gonna bring me down
D
I've jumped every bridge and I've run every line
A
I risked being safe but I always knew why
Bm
I always knew why
Bm G
So here I am, still holding on

D
With every step, you climb another mountain
A
Every breath, it's harder to believe
Bm A G
You'll make it through the pain, weather the hurricanes
To get to that one thing
D
Just when you think the road is going nowhere
A
Just when you almost gave up on your dreams
Bm A G
They take you by the hand and show you that you can
There are no boundaries


Bm
You can go higher,
A
you can go deeper
Bm A
There are no boundaries above and beneath you
F#
Break every rule 'cause there's nothing between you
A
And your dreams

D
With every step, you climb another mountain
A
Every breath, it's harder to believe

D#-A#
Yeah, there are no boundaries
Bm G
There are no boundaries

D
With every step, you climb another mountain
A
Every breath, it's harder to believe
Bm A G
You'll make it through the pain, weather the hurricanes
D-A-Bm-G
There are no boundaries (x3)

love,
That Faery
kiss and tell. . .

Sharon Tan, Marcom Specialist, CHC, Fan Club of the Vampire in Twilight (Edward Cullen), I've been exercising (giving self a pat on the back) Bday - 12 Aug 1985 ,SMU Biz Mgmt Degree in Marketing and Corporate Comms MSN/Facebk - sharon.shulin@gmail.com, Skype/Twitter - Shulinzz
Jukebox
Put your hands in the air.

follow me on Twitter




Love Letters.
Ink quills



Escaping From the Faeries.
Run Run!!