A time for celebrations || Tuesday, April 14, 2009 12:52 AM

Seems everyone bdays are in this season

Add, BiU, Ailing, Meiyan, Jean..*ah...money*

Went to nice place at Singapore Flyer called Love the World Soul Rock (i think), its a christian jamming, live band place. I like the decor and atmosphere! Lights were nice and you can just grab the mike and sing, think can use for dance crew and music crew.
Meiyan got a lot of presents
- pot of flowers
- flowers with carebears
- choc cakes
- hot Pink crocs
- Pink mini skirt + benefit brand cosmetics
- Mrs Fields cookie cake from e417
- River Island Top from e417
- 2 giant cards

i wanna celebrate the power and miracle easter!
Its incredible cos now I can put Jesus in an impossible situation, HE will pull down the walls

Listening to Pst Phil Podcast - Titled Come up Here!
Not everyone who has received Jesus is SAVED! wow. to think just receiving is the end, but no..
it says 'for those who received Christ, he gives the power to become Children of God' i now have power to walk in the ways God plots out for me, to serve and obey God. We can actually receive Christ but reject salvation!

Revelation 4:1 The Throne Room of Heaven - After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven. And the first voice which I heard was like a trumpet speaking with me, saying, “Come up here, and I will show you things which must take place after this.

There is always room for us to rise, our lives can be upgraded. Any upgrading begins in our soul. If we dont come up higher, we cant see the plan God has for us. There is extreme value in knowing what is ahead of us. The weakest position we can have is REACTING to our past. Other REACT to the present. 95% of people react to the past or present. BUT the smartest people react to the FUTURE. But God has placed in you and I an ability to discern the future.

God is not a poor communicator, do we have the capacity to listen and hear, to wait, open to listen, are u willing to obey?

COME UP HIGHER to a zone of greater humility, consecration!
instead of we coming to him what can I do for you, how can i fulfill yr dream, its not my dream, its yours.

Live according to your future - you will find yrself being able to SEE possibilities. We are blind in life due to a poor attitude, an impure spirit. Blessed are the pure in spirit because they will see GOD. Get an anointed attitude.

love,
That Faery
kiss and tell. . .

Sharon Tan, Marcom Specialist, CHC, Fan Club of the Vampire in Twilight (Edward Cullen), I've been exercising (giving self a pat on the back) Bday - 12 Aug 1985 ,SMU Biz Mgmt Degree in Marketing and Corporate Comms MSN/Facebk - sharon.shulin@gmail.com, Skype/Twitter - Shulinzz
Jukebox
Put your hands in the air.

follow me on Twitter




Love Letters.
Ink quills



Escaping From the Faeries.
Run Run!!