Replacing Untruth with Truth || Wednesday, February 25, 2009 10:47 AM

Our mind is truly a battlefield - i realised that many times the tots I think arent actually true

So decided to come up with a simple framework that
- Renews the MIND &
- Helps me identify strongholds n breaks them
- Starts to process to replace negative/wrong mindsets with positive tots
that are in Phil 4:8 true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.

so...
1st Column - What I think (Describe the tot - most likely its negative or a half-truth)
2nd Column - True or False? (Evaluate it!! Dont just let the tot breed n brood)
3rd Column - What to do about it? (Discard the tot? Replace it with a tot that is TRUTH and its postive, so I write out what TRUTH is actually)

love,
That Faery
kiss and tell. . .

Sharon Tan, Marcom Specialist, CHC, Fan Club of the Vampire in Twilight (Edward Cullen), I've been exercising (giving self a pat on the back) Bday - 12 Aug 1985 ,SMU Biz Mgmt Degree in Marketing and Corporate Comms MSN/Facebk - sharon.shulin@gmail.com, Skype/Twitter - Shulinzz
Jukebox
Put your hands in the air.

follow me on Twitter




Love Letters.
Ink quills



Escaping From the Faeries.
Run Run!!