Red Cliff Movie Review || Wednesday, February 11, 2009 6:49 PM

I was watching the vcd at home on red cliff 1, liked the battle scenes, then wanted to watch the final battle - the naval strategy using fire, so went to watch at 1130pm on sat night, then all the time I was muttering to myself 'how am i going to wake up for svc.....' but praise God managed to, was very good, pst Kong shared abt the needs of men/women, so hilarious, all my CG guys were sitting behind me were 'giggling' throughout the drama - esp when illustrating men's topmost needs. ok so they wont giggling but they were laughing super loud..

my housemate has the book - his needs, her needs so I can go and read it..wahhaa, but i think i already know the other pts cos pst Kong talked to the CGLs before telling us he was 'very concerned' about our marital status haaa..

love,
That Faery
kiss and tell. . .

Sharon Tan, Marcom Specialist, CHC, Fan Club of the Vampire in Twilight (Edward Cullen), I've been exercising (giving self a pat on the back) Bday - 12 Aug 1985 ,SMU Biz Mgmt Degree in Marketing and Corporate Comms MSN/Facebk - sharon.shulin@gmail.com, Skype/Twitter - Shulinzz
Jukebox
Put your hands in the air.

follow me on Twitter




Love Letters.
Ink quills



Escaping From the Faeries.
Run Run!!