|| Friday, February 20, 2009 12:12 AM


add me on www.twitter.com/shulinzz

so exciting - pst Kong replies twitter quite fast, amazing for such a busy man!


As we get larger, we must get larger.
It's impossible to run a large organisation like a small one.
Bigger groups attract bigger people.
We have to become bigger people to handle bigger people.
Enlargement means - I get more generous;
I widen my acceptance of others; I'm more merciful;
I plan bigger, longer, grander plans; I stretch!
I cope with more.
I have more patience, greater love, stronger joy, firmer purpose.
I enlarge!

love,
That Faery
kiss and tell. . .

Sharon Tan, Marcom Specialist, CHC, Fan Club of the Vampire in Twilight (Edward Cullen), I've been exercising (giving self a pat on the back) Bday - 12 Aug 1985 ,SMU Biz Mgmt Degree in Marketing and Corporate Comms MSN/Facebk - sharon.shulin@gmail.com, Skype/Twitter - Shulinzz
Jukebox
Put your hands in the air.

follow me on Twitter




Love Letters.
Ink quills



Escaping From the Faeries.
Run Run!!