Entitlement vs Constraints || Saturday, January 31, 2009 6:51 PM

Back to outliers book - it talks about Entitlement vs Constraint.

Entitlement is taught - it reveals how the wealtier ppl teach their children to assert themselves and expect to be entitled the better things in life, basically they put more effort in giving them opportunities to learn new skills, to question doctors and people in higher positions, not be intimidated, to know how to read a situation, negotiate to get you what you want.

Constrait is also taught - Compared to poorer people who leave their's child's education to 'fate' and have little input.

So thats why im so glad to have come to CHC when I was 17, all the principles of God and the principles of success and being spiritual and having the right attitude was what I caught and brought me to where I am today. I would not have belived and have such great dreams for my life, if not for what I learnt from all the great speakers like Pst Tan, Pst Kong, Ar Bernard. Im glad that at 17 my mind was still being shaped and how I viewed life was not set in stone. I think if I didnt come to CHC, my life would continue to be shaped by insecurity and limitations which are now what I have learnt to overcome.

Culture truly does shape a person - im thinking of my cousins, if you always hang out with the higher achelons of society, the policy makers of govt and business then you would naturally learn from them in how you perceive the world and be able to catch business acumen faster.

Goal - got to press into my Tan family members and learn from them.

love,
That Faery
kiss and tell. . .

Sharon Tan, Marcom Specialist, CHC, Fan Club of the Vampire in Twilight (Edward Cullen), I've been exercising (giving self a pat on the back) Bday - 12 Aug 1985 ,SMU Biz Mgmt Degree in Marketing and Corporate Comms MSN/Facebk - sharon.shulin@gmail.com, Skype/Twitter - Shulinzz
Jukebox
Put your hands in the air.

follow me on Twitter




Love Letters.
Ink quills



Escaping From the Faeries.
Run Run!!