Connectedness, my image, battling discouraging circumstances || Monday, January 05, 2009 12:11 AM

To connect with people remember that leadership is other-minded and remember that leadership is a privilege.

People with low self-esteem are just preoccupied with themselves.

I think I wanna change in that area, I cant just be preoccupied with my own CG thing, doing the Katong hostel outreach as a subzone outreach, opened up my eyes, broadened my capacity and allowed me to see beyond my cg, I must look beyond the internal workings of just 1 CG, to the subzone needs. Help me to serve Meiyan with a willing and obedient heart.

Someone said to me today that general impression I gave of him is 1. visionary 2. ambitious 3. go-getter 4. power girl. To that I responded, my friend says I need to tone down or else cant get boyfriend, but then he said JUST BE YRSELF> quite true, should be ourselves, be secure and build on personal strengths. WOW, if humans can think of me like that, how much God who is our best, cheerleader, Jesus believes in me more than I can for myself, more than any person here on earth.

Phil 4:1 the msg bible
my dear dear friends, i love you so much i do want the very best 4 you! you make me feel such joy, fill me with such pride; dont waver, stay on track, steady in God.

I can just imagine if Jesus said this to me - just as a buddy would to a friend. Today was discouraged with people who didnt manage to come for various reasons, hangover, sick, suddenly go elsewhere, settle family stuff. Was so last min, felt amongst 2 of them such a lack of accountability. Pst shared during SOT to look out for straying sheep, sheep isolated and just not part of the flock, getting them to be accountable is an issue, getting them to be a part of the family is vital, i think its abt the relationship I have with them as well, when they are lukewarm, not so familiar with me yet. but guess wat, God encouraged me with a supernat joy and peace after service, just like a bubble bursting forth, and that was not my natural emotions which was basically bleah bleah bleah, why why why, annoyed etc. but God does wonderful things eh? he says stay on track, dont waver, steady in God. How can I be steady?

I can be steady because the anointing teaches all things, the holy spirit can bring conviction to people's hearts, empowered the words and actions i do, the anointing will change lives, bring lukewarmness to a fire, the best thing i can do is to pray for them, connect with them individually. i can be steady when God promises that he would build his church and the gates of hell shall not prevail. I can be steady because against all odds, God is able to save to the uttermost those who believe in Him.

love,
That Faery
kiss and tell. . .

Sharon Tan, Marcom Specialist, CHC, Fan Club of the Vampire in Twilight (Edward Cullen), I've been exercising (giving self a pat on the back) Bday - 12 Aug 1985 ,SMU Biz Mgmt Degree in Marketing and Corporate Comms MSN/Facebk - sharon.shulin@gmail.com, Skype/Twitter - Shulinzz
Jukebox
Put your hands in the air.

follow me on Twitter




Love Letters.
Ink quills



Escaping From the Faeries.
Run Run!!