Wordwise || Friday, November 28, 2008 12:27 AM

Wisdom calls us to slow down - it takes patience, faith and perseverance to BIRTH a person into God's kingdom. Impatience results in premature baby christians. I know I can be patient because I know that God is sovereign and He is faithful! Applies to godly relationship too.

Special note to those who rush into relationships, i dont know why people choose not to wait? and end up with one that doesnt honor God? Its a matter of belief - unbelief leads u to say, 'God I dont know if you can really provide me a godly mate at the right time and im going to expire soon! so here goes!' Then u start to produce Ishmaels, you feel frustrated and then u wonder why.

Romance that is not intending to result in marriage becomes selfish and indulgent quickly. U got to be honest with your hopes and intentions to the other party.

love,
That Faery
kiss and tell. . .

Sharon Tan, Marcom Specialist, CHC, Fan Club of the Vampire in Twilight (Edward Cullen), I've been exercising (giving self a pat on the back) Bday - 12 Aug 1985 ,SMU Biz Mgmt Degree in Marketing and Corporate Comms MSN/Facebk - sharon.shulin@gmail.com, Skype/Twitter - Shulinzz
Jukebox
Put your hands in the air.

follow me on Twitter




Love Letters.
Ink quills



Escaping From the Faeries.
Run Run!!