Passport to Promotion || Friday, November 28, 2008 12:06 AM

Elenor Roosevelt - The future belongs to those who believe in the BEAUTY of their dreams.

Your level of achievement is completely dependent on the quality of your self-portrait.

What kind of self-portrait?
Shattered or broken? Reigning or ruling? Excelling or Disappointing? Successful or Breaking through?

Career Goal - Being an expert in my field
Read books pertaining to marketing - Peter Frisk Marketing Genius (must check it out) - i think Sherie has a whole collection? Develop and hone skills necessary to advance oneself beyond my contemporaries

How to labor and grow Meiyan's Subzone?
Robb Thompson - When you labor for another's promotion, someone is mysteriously assigned to accelerate yours.
Ans: Labor for Meiyan's promotion to ZS. I always tell myself to DO IT! But how?
Ans: I think I gotta be the one to inspire the rest, the same way I have ownership of Marketing Dept, I have ownership over MY subzone.
Ans: Getting my members to catch the E417 vision, the MY vision, the CHC vision. Its about communication

love,
That Faery
kiss and tell. . .

Sharon Tan, Marcom Specialist, CHC, Fan Club of the Vampire in Twilight (Edward Cullen), I've been exercising (giving self a pat on the back) Bday - 12 Aug 1985 ,SMU Biz Mgmt Degree in Marketing and Corporate Comms MSN/Facebk - sharon.shulin@gmail.com, Skype/Twitter - Shulinzz
Jukebox
Put your hands in the air.

follow me on Twitter




Love Letters.
Ink quills



Escaping From the Faeries.
Run Run!!