In Marketing Meeting now || Tuesday, November 04, 2008 10:21 AM

I need to revamp my blog

Reason why im blogging now: im having a slight headache, morning when i was interviewing Lauri Crawford, my global marketing boss, my eyes couldnt focus, I had that once before n had headache, so in the car with Cathering, Director of Marcomms, i put on my sunglasses (so no one cld see), closed my eyes to pray, prayer helps! My Outlook marketing doesnt work! Ridiculous

Listening to Jennifer - Director of Strategic Planning and Intelligence now on how the economic downturn affects our competitors.

Been eating high class food - let me share yesterdays escapade, amazing.

Sherie, VP Marketing drove her husband's car - black mercedes with 4 doors (usually, she drives the 2 door red one which is kinda ma fan to sit in), we were suppose to go to Central Mall to a placed called Saint Pierre, a french restaurant, but I thoought it was Central Mall, the one opposite Riverwalk. Then just at the corner in the car, I felt really nauseous so I got out of the car, to puke, must be the Sakae Sushi noodles for lunch, did sometimes nasty to my tummy,so my tummy went 'bleah!'. So I walked to Central at Clarke Quay to realised it was the WRONG ONE! can you believe it, Cental Mall is not the same as CENTRAL at Clarke Quay! So had to walk all the way there.

Anyway we had an 8 course french dinner - it started at 730 ended 1030, ate and ate and it was so much food! I sat next to Lauri, so had nice chat with her about her work in P&G, Nike and PepsiCo, so cool! Wanna learn from her!

Pics coming up soon!

love,
That Faery
kiss and tell. . .

Sharon Tan, Marcom Specialist, CHC, Fan Club of the Vampire in Twilight (Edward Cullen), I've been exercising (giving self a pat on the back) Bday - 12 Aug 1985 ,SMU Biz Mgmt Degree in Marketing and Corporate Comms MSN/Facebk - sharon.shulin@gmail.com, Skype/Twitter - Shulinzz
Jukebox
Put your hands in the air.

follow me on Twitter




Love Letters.
Ink quills



Escaping From the Faeries.
Run Run!!