E417 – Vision/Strategy/Action Plan || Thursday, November 27, 2008 11:44 PM

Distinctive – Smart, Position of influence, Good at communication & teaching, Marketplace/Biz people
Strength – Faithful people, hidden potential and creativity waiting to be released
RevelationNumbers 14: 23 But my servant Caleb because he has a different spirit (attitude) in him and has followed me fully (going ALL the WAY, obedience), I will bring into the land where he went (God will open doors supernaturally) and his descendants shall inherit it (multiplication).

You know, when i went to the Asia Conference I really felt, that I was just plugging in to receive a supernat heavenly download from God. Ideas just flowed.

A List of I wanna-s
I wanna know what were the things that my members were inspired by during Asia Conf!

I wanna see my members doing Christmas Carolling to build unity and bless others this Christmas!

I really wanna be able to be a TRUE mentor to my members.. and you know, thats really a 2way thing, its not one-sided

I wanna have a Christmas Celebration with the younger generation of the extended Tan
family

I wanna spend time with people of influence like Pst Tan and my Godma May Goei and Meiyan and Pst YK and Sherie Ng

I wanna have divine connections.

I wanna implement a SMU mentor program that truly prepares the people in SMU entering the workplace in the future with tools to fufill the cultural mandate. Its about changing a person, and when they are transformed, the place is transformed. Its about a metonoia - a radical change in mind and consciousnes to stop the cycle of busyness/mere survival at SMU and perpetuate serving, stretching the SMU CHC to embrace serving people. To really meet needs, with STEALTH and like leven, we bring influence to the culture of an entire school.

I wanna be able to disciple the mentors to see beyond school life to inspire them to engage the marketplace

I wanna have greater capacity

I wanna raise up leaders to OWN the SMU mentor program

I wanna raise up connect group leaders who are fruitful, have a desire to multiply disciples

I wanna build relationship, not just a ministry

I wanna actively serve Meiyan's vision for the subzone

I wanna inspire and BE INSPIRED

I wanna have members who have the right values, the CHC DNA, true sons and daughters of the house

love,
That Faery
kiss and tell. . .

Sharon Tan, Marcom Specialist, CHC, Fan Club of the Vampire in Twilight (Edward Cullen), I've been exercising (giving self a pat on the back) Bday - 12 Aug 1985 ,SMU Biz Mgmt Degree in Marketing and Corporate Comms MSN/Facebk - sharon.shulin@gmail.com, Skype/Twitter - Shulinzz
Jukebox
Put your hands in the air.

follow me on Twitter




Love Letters.
Ink quills



Escaping From the Faeries.
Run Run!!