|| Sunday, January 06, 2008 5:37 PM

Hello to one and all.
I am UPDATING the blog OK>.. haa..a. its getting dusty.. got to type some stuff..

Today is a day where I just wanna say GOD IS FAITHFUL. Had a surprise when Sam and Sarah came Expo today.. God is good, initially all my ppl disappeared.. then I dropped to single digit.. so sad..but this year NO MORE single digit..never never ever.. im gonna have best year yet for E417. but God is good.. then went with Fiona to Jur West service.. was so crowded we sat on steps, butt hurts..

Anyway, after service was so funny, we were at the bus stop waiting for 242 then this old guy with sunglasses approached us, asking for $1 change. So me being nice and kind person gave him coins la.. then I realised its just a ploy to talk to ask.. lao ah pek..oh man, asked us how old we were.. got boyfriend anot???? say can be his girlfren WATZZZ?? so me and Fiona quickly merge into the CHC going home bunch of ppl.. good thing 2 buses of 242 came, then we VERY OBVIOUSLY tried to see which bus he went on and quicky DIVERTED to the other BUS. haaa.. good thing he wasnt scary, so managed to handle it quite OK.

Today's Harvest Times got article on Finding the Right Partner. HMMM, shall be my goal to get/ encourage my 2 oldest members, 26yrs old, to get attached... not to each other, but to others, think I shall send them up for Tic Tac Toe. Haaa.. going to lend them the Finding the Right Partner VCD.

2008!
Focus
Forgiveness
Faith
Fortitude

Is there one more?

love,
That Faery
kiss and tell. . .

Sharon Tan, Marcom Specialist, CHC, Fan Club of the Vampire in Twilight (Edward Cullen), I've been exercising (giving self a pat on the back) Bday - 12 Aug 1985 ,SMU Biz Mgmt Degree in Marketing and Corporate Comms MSN/Facebk - sharon.shulin@gmail.com, Skype/Twitter - Shulinzz
Jukebox
Put your hands in the air.

follow me on Twitter




Love Letters.
Ink quills



Escaping From the Faeries.
Run Run!!