|| Saturday, November 17, 2007 4:44 PM




okokok... *trying to sound kan cheong*, updating blog hor..wait nobody visit already --> Singish accent..

PREVIEW OF PST PHIL PAINTINGS WHILE HE PREACHES!!
Hello everyone!
Me being an attention seeking blogger always wonders who is THE 'Everyone'
Anyway i need to buy clothes to wear for my trip to Taiwan.

Did u know, my first night, we already HIT Shilin Night Market on 2nd Dec. Its like TouchDOWN and hit the streets man..
I wanna go New Life Church in Taipei. Hmmmm I wonder how is it going to be like, and who can i ask along to go.. Me dont wanna go alone.
I went to the website.. but its ALL in chinese ah.. HOW AH.. i totally dont understand a word..or least I cant read it la. SO i just click here, click there to see pics...

I just bought a top from Fronteirr.. (weird spelling.. i think spelling is wrong), its a satin white formal top that I have been wanting to get!! the sleeves are black so looks rather unique.
Now i just need to buy a blue and deep purple one! All i want for christmas is my formal tops..haa..
Was looking at weather forecast and the temperature in Taiwan like quite high leh.. like 18degrees? .... hmmm dont need to wear so thick already.
Initially wanted to bring my BROWN fluffy, spongy winter jacket from mango but now looks like no need ah.. hmmmm wat to wear then..
Actually i wanna get a off white formal woolen jacket but these are rather expensive. and more for colder weather.
Christmas is coming! So happy lor, im looking forward to subzone camp and christmas celebrations and post exam party, its ALL going to be great.

I pray that we will have good facilities for subzone camp.. my CG ppl ah.. so spoilt ah.. cant endure the wild jungle.. hmmmm.. ah ya, me also. but then gotta rough it out.. i really wanna see great bonding within the pple man.

love,
That Faery
kiss and tell. . .

Sharon Tan, Marcom Specialist, CHC, Fan Club of the Vampire in Twilight (Edward Cullen), I've been exercising (giving self a pat on the back) Bday - 12 Aug 1985 ,SMU Biz Mgmt Degree in Marketing and Corporate Comms MSN/Facebk - sharon.shulin@gmail.com, Skype/Twitter - Shulinzz
Jukebox
Put your hands in the air.

follow me on Twitter




Love Letters.
Ink quills



Escaping From the Faeries.
Run Run!!