|| Tuesday, May 22, 2007 2:01 AM

John 16:33
These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you
will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”
2 Chronicles 26:5
He sought God in the days of Zechariah, who had understanding in the visions of God; and as long as he sought the LORD, God made him prosper.

[ The Just Live by Faith ] Then the LORD answered me and said: “Write the vision And make it plain on tablets, That he may run who reads it.
For the vision is yet for an appointed time; But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie. Though it tarries, wait for it; Because it will surely come, It will not tarry..

Isa 43: 18-20
Do not remember the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth, shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.

Isa 42
Behold, My servant whom I uphold
My elect one in whom my soul delights
I have my spirit upon YOU
A bruised reed He will not break
And a smoking flax He will not quench
He will not fail nor be discouraged, he will not falter or lose heart
till He has established justice in the earth (God is the one who establishes)
Thus says God the Lord
Who created the heavens and stretched them out,
who spread forth the earth and that which comes from it
who gives breath to the ppl on it
and spirit to those who walk on it
I, the LORD have called You in righteousness
and will hold your hand
I will keep You and give You as a covenant to the ppl
as a light to the gentiles
to open blind eyes
to bring out prisoners from the prison
to those who sit in darkness from the prison house
I am the LORD, that is My name
and My glory I will not give to another
Behold the former things have come to pass
And new things I declare
Before they spring forth I tell you of them.

Romans 8:15For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, “Abba, Father.”

1 John 4:18There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.

(NLT) 18 Such love has no fear, because perfect love expels all fear. If we are afraid, it is for fear of punishment, and this shows that we have not fully experienced his perfect love.
(Amp) 18There is no fear in love [dread does not exist], but full-grown (complete, perfect) love [a]turns fear out of doors and expels every trace of terror! For fear brings with it the thought of punishment, and [so] he who is afraid has not reached the full maturity of love [is not yet grown into love's complete perfection].

love,
That Faery
kiss and tell. . .

Sharon Tan, Marcom Specialist, CHC, Fan Club of the Vampire in Twilight (Edward Cullen), I've been exercising (giving self a pat on the back) Bday - 12 Aug 1985 ,SMU Biz Mgmt Degree in Marketing and Corporate Comms MSN/Facebk - sharon.shulin@gmail.com, Skype/Twitter - Shulinzz
Jukebox
Put your hands in the air.

follow me on Twitter




Love Letters.
Ink quills



Escaping From the Faeries.
Run Run!!