|| Wednesday, April 04, 2007 2:04 AM

1 Cor 13

If I cast vision with the tongues of men and angels,

but lead without the Love of God at my core,

I am a ringing cell phone or worse, a clamouring corporate type.


If I have the gift of leadership and can provide direction, build teams, and set

goals, but fail to exhibit Christ-like kindness or give Christ credit for my

accomplishments, In the eyes of God, all my achievement count for precisely nothing.



If I give my salary to the poor, and give up my body to be burnt, but neglect to

relate and work in a manner worthy of the one whose Name I bear, In the final

analysis, it counts for nothing.



A close, humble walk with Christ never fails, it stregthens the heart, redirects the

will, restrains the ego, and purifies motives.



And now this 3 remain:
the faith to follow God boldly,
the hope to press on even when my heart is breaking,
and the love to enrich the hearts of all those I lead

But the greatest of all is LOVE--love that only comes from a quiet, close, daily walk with Christ.

So true right? I mean pple like Donald trump or Virgin Boss (whats his name),oh yeah Richard Branson. They can do stunts and lead and be really succcessful, but in all their DOING, and GETTING, and WINNING, if at the end you LEAD without LOVE, with such ruthlessness.. just not worth it, it counts for NOTHING> all of it fades away like grass.. doesnt matter the money, the status.. I talked to one of my relatives recently, so sadz, they are really nice pple, just that wats the point of gaining the whole world but losing your soul?

love,
That Faery
kiss and tell. . .

Sharon Tan, Marcom Specialist, CHC, Fan Club of the Vampire in Twilight (Edward Cullen), I've been exercising (giving self a pat on the back) Bday - 12 Aug 1985 ,SMU Biz Mgmt Degree in Marketing and Corporate Comms MSN/Facebk - sharon.shulin@gmail.com, Skype/Twitter - Shulinzz
Jukebox
Put your hands in the air.

follow me on Twitter




Love Letters.
Ink quills



Escaping From the Faeries.
Run Run!!