Scripts from Thanksgiving Appreciation CGM I wrote it myself! but not the indiv parts la.
Tonight with Shakira!!! Welcome one and all to this week’s exciting episode featuring Super-duper cell group leaders. In our show, we feature world-famous cgls from all around the world who have proved themselves to be number one in their calling!!! Our team has scouted throughout the world and in this week’s episode, we have zeroed in on Mingli from City Harvest Church, Singapore!! Lets give mingli a big hand.
(Sign : CLAP ENTHUSIASTICALLY!!!!!!!)
Our team has done extensive research on this CGL and conducted some interviews to find out more about her!!
Sharon: Let us now interview the cell group members that have been with Mingli for he past year. Hmmm, okay, here’s someone that looks like her cell member.
Hello, care to introduce yourself
Yihan: Hi, I’m Yihan and Mingli has been my cell leader for about almost exactly a year now.
Sharon: So tell us more about your time with her.
Yihan: I think Mingli’s amazing. For this short one year that I’ve spent with her, I’ve really learnt a lot from her. And the thing, I learnt more from what she doesn’t say than what she says ,if you get what I mean.
Sharon: Hmm, okay, so how has Mingli impacted your life?
Yihan: I think she’s really shown me what is the love of Christ. I think a lot of people don’t see what she actually does, but to me, somebody who gives Bible study 4 times a week, having meetings and bible studies twice a week, leading, discipling, and counseling so many of us, and on top of juggling her own work her family, but to me, to handle so much EVERY week is not humanly possible. It is also partly through her that I see how real God is, because seriously what she does is not possible by human strength.
Sharon: That’s wonderful. Is there anything you want to say to her at this point?
Yihan: Yeah, Mingli I think you’re truly amazing, and I really do appreciate what you’re doing and what you’ve done. It is my wish that everyone here can see how much mingli has done for us as well, and really appreciate her through our actions and words.
Sharon: Yeah, I totally agree with Yihan. Thanks Yihan for your honest and sincere sharing, now let’s move to another cell group member, Kristine for her thoughts.
Sharon: Kristine, how has Mingli touched your life?
Kristine: In watching the way she leads, I’ve learnt to be more firm and not compromise my values.
Sharon: That’s great, can you share an experience where Mingli really impacted in your life in a great way?
Kristine: When I first came to the cell group meeting , Mingli said that its either we go all the way or don’t go at all. I saw how she did not compromise quality for quantity. Mingli has shown me how it was possible for a leader to be firm and sensitive at the same time.
Sharon: And do you have anything to say to her?
Kristine: I’d like to take this chance to say to her to thank her for not compromising her values, for being who she is and how she inspires me to become a leader like her one day.
Sharon: Wow, Mingli is truly an extraordinary cell group leader who has impacted and inspired many lives. Lets give Mingli a big hand!!!
Right now, you the audience can take part in the show also in our Competition Segment!!!! You stand to win attractive prizes by answering these basic questions on Mingli’s likes and dislikes!!!! Favourite food & color? Type & color of dog she has? Full name of current workplace?
Song Item: We’re all in this together!
love,
That Faery kiss and tell. . .
Sharon Tan, Marcom Specialist, CHC, Fan Club of the Vampire in Twilight (Edward Cullen), I've been exercising (giving self a pat on the back)
Bday - 12 Aug 1985 ,SMU Biz Mgmt Degree in Marketing and Corporate Comms
MSN/Facebk - sharon.shulin@gmail.com, Skype/Twitter - Shulinzz Jukebox Put your hands in the air.
Likes- Dance (Salsa, Hip hop) playing guitar, singing, Broadway musicals, Traveling around the world
Brands i Love -River Island, Coach, Diva (Accessories), MAC Makeup, Mango, Zara
Food I love - I munch Apple Chips all the time! Cuisines - French, Japanese Sashimi & Sushi, Ben & Jerry Ice Cream, Chinese Dim Sum, Thai Desserts, Crab with Mun Tou, Yam Basket
Drinks - Yakult
Movies I love - Cartoon movies like Madagascar, Shrek 1,2,3, Mama Mia, High Sch Musical (if im still 15),
Wanna do-s - Travel to Japan, China, Mission Trip in 2009, Go JB outing for seafood with CG,
Credits. Give it up for..