Sept Updates || Tuesday, September 12, 2006 12:42 AM

okok... just to update those pple who wanna know whats happening in my life...hmmm i wonder who reads my blog anyway? if you do? pls tag, so i know my viewership...yesyes...im not kidding...haa...

anyway. first week of school and 2nd too. was focused on hip hop dance for Sept Blast Cellgroup Meeting...let me tell u, hip hop isnt easy to learn. all the locking, whacking, krumping, jumping etc etc. gave me lots of exercise (thumbs up) & body ache (thumbs down) but fruitful experience either way, wow, not just physically but spiritually and emotionally. cos its when u want to do something for God, eg. a dance , its gotta be for God. Had rebukes, encouraging words, a whole new ball game. revealed a lot of areas in my life.

its really a time of sanctification and rising up to the next level for me. cg multiplied at end of Aug, new cg is called E417 now. praying to take over soon. God is doing a work in my life and revealing areas of weakness to me. thank God that we can depend on him, i really cant do anything without God's strength and power at work. truly God is the one who works even when we cant see his hand. Sis Mingli gave me kris, huiling,meliana, jianfen, vic, lixia, mark,jean, sidney & her 2 nephews as members. God is really good in this past 2weeks of outreach, many frens have come and are staying. Wow, its amazing how God works in the hearts of lost. many china frens also. God pls pls pls help me with my chinese communication skills.

In SMU. doing these marketing courses that have me really pumped up about marketing. I think its so interesting. Believe that God has called me to that areana. doing branding and advertising, its so ME!!! finance doesnt stir me up at all. I cant bring myself to learn more outside, but for marketing, its like i wanna read more, know more etc. borrowed this book on case studies on famous companies and corporate cultures. wanna ask my prof john davis more about it also ! maybe next time i can work at oglivy and mather(huge global ad agency) as account executive. *dream dream*

Frens. wanna have eagle frens, God pls open doors to frenships that will take me up to the next level!

Giving more BS this term, Christian lifestyle & GS to my members.
Giving more tuition to Jean (exams in Oct)

SMU-CHC. I wanna do something. We cant just leave things, nothing will happen if we dont MAKE things happen. Feel that God placed a calling for me in this school for a reason. but I dont wanna to do it out of pride or own agenda. i dont want it to be a good idea but a God Idea. God pls bring the right pple into my midst to work together, I know God that when u move, u dont just speak to one person only! Also, I want to know the seasons I am in, I remember last time Sis mingli that I needed to be aware of which season I am in. I really dont want to leave SMU and regret never rising up to do anything to bring in the harvest there. God I want to leave an impact in the spirit realm over the school. Somehow I feel the ground is not as worldly or hardened as when I first came in, in yr 1. and also I dont want to de-focus and not fulfil my calling as cgl, I need to know God's will and timing. even in our subzone, God u are bringing in the harvest in SMU, raise me up O God. Organising fellowship on week 5 Mon at Minds Cafe. thinking of having something week 8 in our subzone.

love,
That Faery
kiss and tell. . .

Sharon Tan, Marcom Specialist, CHC, Fan Club of the Vampire in Twilight (Edward Cullen), I've been exercising (giving self a pat on the back) Bday - 12 Aug 1985 ,SMU Biz Mgmt Degree in Marketing and Corporate Comms MSN/Facebk - sharon.shulin@gmail.com, Skype/Twitter - Shulinzz
Jukebox
Put your hands in the air.

follow me on Twitter




Love Letters.
Ink quills



Escaping From the Faeries.
Run Run!!