|| Thursday, August 31, 2006 11:14 PM

I dont want to do anything half-heartedly!
I want to be a Wholehearted devotee (haa... this phrase doesnt exist!)

Phil Pringle:
Output can never exceed input.
If we want a big, high quality output, we must arrange for a big, high quality input.
Output quality always reflects input quality
Wise input, wise output.
We are what we eat!
Whatever we are drinking, will pour out of us.
Junk in, junk out.
Read the best, watch the best, hang out with the best.

God I want Eagle frens!

love,
That Faery
kiss and tell. . .

Sharon Tan, Marcom Specialist, CHC, Fan Club of the Vampire in Twilight (Edward Cullen), I've been exercising (giving self a pat on the back) Bday - 12 Aug 1985 ,SMU Biz Mgmt Degree in Marketing and Corporate Comms MSN/Facebk - sharon.shulin@gmail.com, Skype/Twitter - Shulinzz
Jukebox
Put your hands in the air.

follow me on Twitter




Love Letters.
Ink quills



Escaping From the Faeries.
Run Run!!