Pre easter svc || Sunday, April 09, 2006 6:33 PM

Pastor Tan shared in service today about the verse in chronicles, if my people would humble themselves and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven, and heal the land. In Fiji, where does was an alarming political situation (political coup) the churches came together to humble themselves to pray, then the prime minister & president became believers, now 50% of the country are Christians. Amazing thing is that the fruits they grew and fishes they caught got bigger, and corals which had died 7 years ago came alive resulting in oceanographic experts coming from all over to observe and learn about this phenomenon. WOW.

Lord u gave me the vision last term that u would use me to raise up this generation of SMU pple who would be willing to humble themselves and seek yr face, I counted today for service there were 5 of us from SMU: Rubby, Claire, Yihan, Lixia & Me, next week Rubby invited her 2 frens and I have 1 fren, for a total of 8. WOW, God I look at this and remembered the times last time when I would fast every wed for this sch that God would move in a powerful way to touch the lost, Next week is Easter, believing for 13 pple in total from SMU to come.

Was reading in this book by Henry Blackaby: Called to be God’s leader.
Duncan Campbell had been a minister for 17 years, but although he was active in serving God in the ministry, there was a nagging sense of unease in his soul, he sensed there ought to be more spiritual power in his ministry. He said: “I would question my salvation, becoz I tried to live consistently but I knew barreness….barrenness in my spirit.” Finally in desperation he announced that he would go alone to seek a meeting with God in his study. After spending several hours b4 God, he experienced a profound, life changing encounter with God at 5am. After that, God’s power started to be manifested in his life, in 1949 He was invited to conduct a 10day series of revival services at Barvas on the Isle of Lewis. After his msg, seemed as if nothing extraordinary happened, until he discovered to his surprise several 100 pple gathered outside the church doors, arriving from all parts of the region, with no sense of why they had come except they felt compelled to do so. As weeks passed, more unusual things took place, 400 pple gathered at the police station during the early hours of the morn and Campbell preached to them. After 1 service, he passed pple kneeling by the roadside overcome w conviction of their sin, crying out to God for forgiveness.

God….how much we need an encounter with the holy spirit! I pray that this week, though it’s the exam Lord u would fill me with the same spiritual power, to attract the lost, let there be unique and divine spiritual appointments!

love,
That Faery
kiss and tell. . .

Sharon Tan, Marcom Specialist, CHC, Fan Club of the Vampire in Twilight (Edward Cullen), I've been exercising (giving self a pat on the back) Bday - 12 Aug 1985 ,SMU Biz Mgmt Degree in Marketing and Corporate Comms MSN/Facebk - sharon.shulin@gmail.com, Skype/Twitter - Shulinzz
Jukebox
Put your hands in the air.

follow me on Twitter




Love Letters.
Ink quills



Escaping From the Faeries.
Run Run!!