|| Saturday, March 25, 2006 11:31 AM

Rev 3: 8 I know your works. See, I have set before you an open dor, and no one can shut it, for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name.

I have the substance in my spirit of the things that are unseen...

God you do a new thing in the cg, a new thing in the area of evangelism

God you are my provider, indeed you will never give me 2nd best.

love,
That Faery
kiss and tell. . .

Sharon Tan, Marcom Specialist, CHC, Fan Club of the Vampire in Twilight (Edward Cullen), I've been exercising (giving self a pat on the back) Bday - 12 Aug 1985 ,SMU Biz Mgmt Degree in Marketing and Corporate Comms MSN/Facebk - sharon.shulin@gmail.com, Skype/Twitter - Shulinzz
Jukebox
Put your hands in the air.

follow me on Twitter




Love Letters.
Ink quills



Escaping From the Faeries.
Run Run!!