My list of positive confessions || Sunday, January 22, 2006 5:34 PM

1. God is anointing me to raise up a generation of pple at SMU who have a heart for the lost and have the desire to see revival in the sch.
2. I am a leader in the kingdom of God.
3. I am able to WIN PPLE to Jesus
4. I am able to receive FRESH revelation of God's destiny for me this year (eph 2:10)
5. I can have good relationships in my family. My family will experience peace & harmony & have a stronger spiritual life.
6. W311 is a united, growing & healthy CG.
7. I will see at least 10 SMU pple in my CG by June. (now is 4)

love,
That Faery
kiss and tell. . .

Sharon Tan, Marcom Specialist, CHC, Fan Club of the Vampire in Twilight (Edward Cullen), I've been exercising (giving self a pat on the back) Bday - 12 Aug 1985 ,SMU Biz Mgmt Degree in Marketing and Corporate Comms MSN/Facebk - sharon.shulin@gmail.com, Skype/Twitter - Shulinzz
Jukebox
Put your hands in the air.

follow me on Twitter




Love Letters.
Ink quills



Escaping From the Faeries.
Run Run!!