|| Monday, August 29, 2005 7:31 PM

Faith is now,but the manifestation IS IN DUE TIME.So don't become impatient

For you have need of steadfast patience and endurance,so that you may perform and fully accomplish the will of God, and thus receive and carry away and enjoy to the full what is promised.
HEBREWS 10:36

With the new term ahead indeed there are so many more opportunities ahead to share with people about jesus.
Lord, I pray that you may be in my classes, in my project/cca meetings. Give me opportunities to be a real soul-winner, to build strong relationships with pple and meet their needs. Let the holy spirit increase more in my life, let me decrease. I'm not satisfied where im at now..

had prayer meeting with adi and rudy just now..prayer opens heaven. indeed heaven is open over NJ becoz we prayed..

tomo praying with chan eng for revival in SMU, wow, I'm expecting a move of GOD in this place..
I wanna be able to share jesus with someone this wk in sch, LORD give me the opportunity to share my testimony..

love,
That Faery
kiss and tell. . .

Sharon Tan, Marcom Specialist, CHC, Fan Club of the Vampire in Twilight (Edward Cullen), I've been exercising (giving self a pat on the back) Bday - 12 Aug 1985 ,SMU Biz Mgmt Degree in Marketing and Corporate Comms MSN/Facebk - sharon.shulin@gmail.com, Skype/Twitter - Shulinzz
Jukebox
Put your hands in the air.

follow me on Twitter




Love Letters.
Ink quills



Escaping From the Faeries.
Run Run!!