thank u || Wednesday, May 25, 2005 10:23 PM

was listening to the song "thank u" in the no longer i cd by CCC Youth..
WOW! THE presence of God n the anointing just hit me when the song started, its the holy spirit that convicts! I could just feel that tangible presence of God in my room, hairs on the arms start to stand..

I need a breaktrue in my family..
Lyrics:
Thank You for the promises you made
For the gift of life you gave
Always i will sing Your praise

Thank you for the chance to live again
For Your grace that never ends
Always I will sing You praise

Hallelujah(x3)
My beloved King
To You I sing

You mean everything to me
You're all this world will never be
You're name reigns in my heart
Your're all that I depend on

elsie..for things which u r strugglin in yr family..remember that u r not alone, God is with u in the hardest of circumstances,
lets not blame pple, although we have every rit to,
lets learn to love, although its never easy
lets learn to forgive, even when it seems difficult
jiayou gal! the holy spirit will help u!

Prayer Req
Healing from the flu bug: me, florence, elsie, protection on all members from sickness

love,
That Faery
kiss and tell. . .

Sharon Tan, Marcom Specialist, CHC, Fan Club of the Vampire in Twilight (Edward Cullen), I've been exercising (giving self a pat on the back) Bday - 12 Aug 1985 ,SMU Biz Mgmt Degree in Marketing and Corporate Comms MSN/Facebk - sharon.shulin@gmail.com, Skype/Twitter - Shulinzz
Jukebox
Put your hands in the air.

follow me on Twitter




Love Letters.
Ink quills



Escaping From the Faeries.
Run Run!!