L-O-V-E || Friday, May 27, 2005 10:45 PM

Sometimes its just difficult to love people:: I cant love pple the way God wants me to on my OWN, I need more of Jesus so I can love His people
No one's ever perfect, but God calls us to love unconditionally::

God's revelation to me--> 1 Corinthians 13
1. Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become a sounding brass or a clanging cymbal
2. And though I have the gift of prophesy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.
3. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing.
4. Love suffers long and is kind, love does not parade itself, is not puffed up;
5. does not behave itself rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil
6. does not rejoice in iniquity but rejoices in the truth
7. bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
8. love never fails.

love,
That Faery
kiss and tell. . .

Sharon Tan, Marcom Specialist, CHC, Fan Club of the Vampire in Twilight (Edward Cullen), I've been exercising (giving self a pat on the back) Bday - 12 Aug 1985 ,SMU Biz Mgmt Degree in Marketing and Corporate Comms MSN/Facebk - sharon.shulin@gmail.com, Skype/Twitter - Shulinzz
Jukebox
Put your hands in the air.

follow me on Twitter




Love Letters.
Ink quills



Escaping From the Faeries.
Run Run!!