first day of work || Tuesday, May 03, 2005 10:49 AM

heya..pple..sometimes i wonder how many pple read my blog, or am i talking to myself only?
haa.a..anway..now in office..doing admin work updating mailing addresses in the database...wah...i get to sit at the com all the DAY long..haa.a..good thing there is online devotionals..emails to read...blog posts to write..im happily entertaining meself..i think at this rate..definetely going to blog more..haa...so back to cut&pasting!!! so if u do come to read..do leave a tag k..im weird la..need assurance that im not talking to the com only..haa

here is a devotional from oral roberts ministeries that really spoke to ME:

God Will Do the Work!
by: Marilyn Gool, Pastor
Victory Christian Center
Many people have difficulty being used of the Lord because they have an inferiority complex. And they have a lot of excuses for why they’re not able to fulfill their potential. I once had that problem. I wasn’t born with an inferiority complex, but the enemy oppressed me with it, and I had to be delivered.
Exodus 3 shows us that Moses had this problem. He felt he was not good enough for God to use because he thought he was the one who had to deliver God’s people out of Egyptian bondage. He told God, “I’m not good enough. I have no reputation for the people to receive me. They’re not going to pay any attention to me.”Moses had to be loosed from an inferiority complex, and the way to be loosed is to humble yourself.
Some people think they’re humble when they say, “I’m nobody. The Lord can’t use me.” But that’s not humility; that’s false pride. That’s saying, “It’s all up to me and what I can do.”
When the Israelites stood before the Red Sea as the Egyptians were chasing them, Moses reassured the people of God’s faithfulness. God said, “Moses, take out your rod, stretch it out over the sea, and you will all go across.” By that time, Moses had lost his inferiority complex because he finally got the picture that it was God and not him doing the work.
When God calls you to do something, He doesn’t need your expertise. All He needs is a willing vessel, someone who will cooperate with Him. Then He will do the work.
My Declaration of Faith for Today:
When God calls me to do something, I am a willing vessel so He can do the work through me.

love,
That Faery
kiss and tell. . .

Sharon Tan, Marcom Specialist, CHC, Fan Club of the Vampire in Twilight (Edward Cullen), I've been exercising (giving self a pat on the back) Bday - 12 Aug 1985 ,SMU Biz Mgmt Degree in Marketing and Corporate Comms MSN/Facebk - sharon.shulin@gmail.com, Skype/Twitter - Shulinzz
Jukebox
Put your hands in the air.

follow me on Twitter




Love Letters.
Ink quills



Escaping From the Faeries.
Run Run!!