Change ME! || Sunday, May 22, 2005 10:42 PM

Nikki Fletcher's song: Change ME! is so apt for my life now!

Change me
I dont wanna be the same
I dont wanna feel the weight of this world
ALL i see is YOU
and all i see is YOU!!!!

You are the one I live for Jesus
You are the I live for Lord
You are the one I live for Jesus
You are the one that I adore

I wanna see a new vision in life! Holy Spirit come n show me yr ways, show me yr truth, show me yr destiny! Help my heart to be prepared for a new season change! I believe in you! bcos i know you are gonna do a good work in me!

Rhema word today during service:
Philippians 1: 6 He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ.

Holy Spirit, give me ears to hear, eyes to see, let not my senses be dulled!
GOD Speaks: he who has ears let him hear!

love,
That Faery
kiss and tell. . .

Sharon Tan, Marcom Specialist, CHC, Fan Club of the Vampire in Twilight (Edward Cullen), I've been exercising (giving self a pat on the back) Bday - 12 Aug 1985 ,SMU Biz Mgmt Degree in Marketing and Corporate Comms MSN/Facebk - sharon.shulin@gmail.com, Skype/Twitter - Shulinzz
Jukebox
Put your hands in the air.

follow me on Twitter




Love Letters.
Ink quills



Escaping From the Faeries.
Run Run!!